Silence is beautiful, not awkward. The human tendency to be afraid of something beautiful is awkward.
Elliott Kay (via inspirart)
(Source: seabois, via inshorttime)
"I wear black on the outside ‘cause black is how I feel on the inside."
- The Smiths (via gabbyzsz)
- Judgement, oil and resin on plexiglass 2013
- Lost Soul, oil and resin on plexiglass 2013
"I have nothing to offer anyone except my own confusion"
- Jack Kerouac (via fatifer)
(Source: classicsalvation, via deer-rose)
"Hoy voy a esperarte igual que ayer, y probablemente, igual que mañana."
- (via hachedesilencio)
(Source: compartir-para-entender-el-dolor, via sounds-color-waves)
"Art and love are the same thing: It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you."
- Chuck Klosterman (via -misanthropy)
(Source: thatquote, via melldew)